shopping cart
Bella Fiore, custom floral design in Victoria BC

Diana and Victor One Beautiful Family!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Meet Diana and Victor...
...and their beautiful family.
All these photographs were taken by the very sweet Kim Kalyn. A brand new bride herself!
Look at Diana and that slit up her leg. Ooh la la!
I just think Diana looks beautiful in all these photos.I think Kim did a wonderful job catching her beauty and personality. I just love the bamboo.




Diana and her adorable girls.The sweetest flower girls!
Each Bridesmaid carried a different bouquet. If you want to see more of the floral details of this wedding look here. The floral details were simple and elegant. I really loved the cake. Make sure you have a peak.
The groomsmen had coordinating boutonnieres to the bridesmaids.
I love this image.The flower girls carried freesia bouquets.Diana's Mom's favorite flower.

See this little one here? I could have hugged her right up! In fact, I did. Poor little girl :)
Father and son share an embrace. I LOVE it. Victor and Victor. Beautiful.
Three of these boys are related. Can you tell which ones?
I love mix matched bouquets and dresses. So visually pleasing.
The girls bouquets. You can see more flowers from this wedding here.
Strolling.....
....into happily ever after.
Thank-you to Kim Kalyn Photography for sharing her photos with us. Diana, Victor and your two beautiful girls. I wish you all the best. Hugs all around. XO.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Bella Fiore @ 8:00 PM
terms & conditions | return & refund policy | privacy policy | deliveries & fees | rentals & faq | links | site map